Tuesday, February 15, 2011

This Old Dome is Celebrating 1,000 Page Views

Ladies and Gentleman, the moment has finally come (and gone).  On February 15, 2011, This Old Dome celebrated its 1,000th viewing (1,005 as of right now)!  To celebrate such a grand occasion, I had my guys here at This Old Dome gather some statistics that I thought you might find at least a little interesting.

-This Old Dome has been visited by people in 10 different countries.
-The USA has been the home of the majority of our viewers, followed by Canada, South Korea, Slovenia, Germany, Denmark, the United Kingdom, Croatia, Russia, and Egypt.
-First post: November 12, 2010.
-Days to reach 1,000: 95 (I think) .
-Busiest month: December 2010 with 388.
-Slowest month: January of 2011 with 139
-Currently 28 blog postings (29 after this one hits the internet waves)
-Attempted postings: 34 (some just did not make the cut or were never completed)
-Most viewed blogs: 1) Justified- "No Pointing Fingers" 2) One Heck of a Question and T3) Megamind and Corporate Worship and Lent 2011
-Post with most comments: One Heck of a Question
-Greatest Accomplishment: Naming my basketball team after my blog.
-GOAL: Getting James Puckett to read at least one post.

Well, here's to 1,000 more!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Andrew! That's quite a feat, considering your blog is only three months old. This blog is a favorite of mine and I hope you get a thousand more this month alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetness! This is Zack by the way... I am a new "follower" and I must say! Love the posts!

    ReplyDelete